Making open source gamedev software in Rust!
I'm a programmer making open-source software in Rust, primarily tools for video game developers.
Projects I work on:
- ggez, a lightweight game framework for making 2D games, inspired by LÖVE. I do maintenance, bugfixes, and general project leadership.
- gfx-rs, a low-level, cross-platform graphics library for Rust. I do documentation and maybe hopefully I'll get to some other things.
Note that I am far from the only contributor on these projects! You are donating to me, not to the project.
Pondering other things I want to work on...
- ggez needs to work on wasm+webgl, which involves making gfx-rs do it as well.
- a Rust plotting library would be really great
- as would a Rust data-loading-and-processing library, similar to numpy.
Anyone else have any requests?
Аккаунты в других сервисах
icefox владеет следующими аккаунтами на других сайтах:
icefox присоединился 2 года назад.